Introducing NGNT on Waves Procotol
We are pleased to announce the release of a Naira pegged stable coin called NGNT that is similar to the USDN and USD tether.
Naira token (NGNT) is issued on the Waves blockchain and would be possible for users to stake it as a means of creating passive income.
Just like the USDT, the NGNT is pegged on a 1:1 ratio to the Nigerian Naira, this means 1 NGNT will always be redeemable for 1 Naira.
- Name: Naira Token
- Ticker: NGNT
- Description: NGNT is a stablecoin pegged 1:1 to the Nigerian Naira issued on Waves Protocol. It is not legal tender.
- Initial supply: 1 million NGNT (Reissuable)
- Decimal: 2
- Asset ID: 6czupBTAF2yK856btosRxd5VwbtPmRoKV1ZHph7AiN5k
NGNT With Super Powers 🔥
- Send and receive NGNT globally with a minimal fee
- Every NGNT transactions are transparent and stored on the blockchain public ledger.
- NGNT is backed by our reserves in fiat and stable coins like USDN.
- NGNT is secure
- Ease to create custom pools for African/Nigerian projects on Waves
- NGNT staking with passive income.
NGNT is not a legal tender.